Do you have
- A knowledge of handbell techniques?
- An understanding of tempo?
- A sense of commitment?
- The ability to execute complex rhythms?
- Good sightreading skills?
- The ability to read a general music score?
- A positive attitude?
During the audition process, we look for three qualities: attitude, commitment and talent. Your audition will consist of: 1) question & answer time – so that we can get a feel for your attitude and commitment; and 2) ringing aspect – both in the Open Ring and individually through repertoire & rhythmic exercises – looking for technique, rhythm & musicality.
Contact the director of your interest using this form or by
Phone: (410) 848-5482